Society in which CHILDREN, youth and care givers sustainably realize their full social, economic and civic potential.
Increase CHILDREN, youth and care givers participation in development through research, promotion of education, health,
green economy and socioeconomic empowerment.
- To contribute towards improved enrollment, retention and completion of primary and secondary education
- To undertake social research on education, health and economic well-being of children, caregivers and youth.
- To promote Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) of young people.
- To increase access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene among households, schools and communities.
- To promote maternal and child nutrition
- To promote socio-economic wellbeing of children youth and caregivers.
Our Operational Areas
Improving community access to; employment, health, education, education,
environmental protective means, water and sanitation hygiene, child and maternal health care,
nutritional care and gender mainstreaming.